- This event has passed.
Refuse To Be A Victim Women’s Personal Safety Seminar – Huntington Beach
July 15, 2017 @ 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM$40.00
The Refuse To Be A Victim® program is not a firearms or self-defense class. It’s a seminar that will help you improve personal safety strategies and will provide you with valuable information that you can apply in every area of your life.
NRA’s Refuse To Be A Victim® program teaches the personal safety tips and techniques you need to be alerted to dangerous situations and to avoid becoming a victim.
This women’s only seminar teaches easy to understand methods you can use to increase awareness and prevent criminal confrontation. In just four hours, you will get the tools you need to develop your own personal safety strategy, including information about:
• Mental Preparedness — Prepare yourself for any situation that may arise
• Home Security — Securing what’s inside your house, as well as outside your house
• Physical Security — Don’t ignore your instincts – if something feels wrong, it probably is!
• Travel Security — Making sure you are safe no matter where you are
• Cyber Security — Technological advances have made individuals more vulnerable to being victimized
• Self-Defense Training — What type of training can you take to help you
• Automobile Security — Equip yourself with the necessities for any type of situation
• Personal Defense Devices — Tools that you can use for personal protection
• Psychology of Criminals — Understand what makes a criminal a predator
This Women’s Only Seminar presented by:
The NRA Members’ Council of Huntington Beach
Women’s Outreach Committee, Dezarae Payne – Instructor
Tickets are available online only.