American Rifle Challenge at Apple Valley Gun Club
March 24 @ 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
NRA America’s Rifle Challenge (ARC) is a training program designed to take you, the owner of America’s most popular rifle, beyond typical target practice at the range. Whether you’re a new or experienced shooter, there’s always more to learn and we’re here to teach you. The NRA as the world leaders of firearms training understand the importance of continually improving your skills and perfecting your shot. ARC offers opportunities to learn new, or further develop, your skills. You’ll learn to shoot from all different positions, at varying distances, from behind barricades, using your non-dominant hand and how to efficiently change your magazine. The training program is for AR owners of all skill levels, take yourself to the next level, take America’s Rifle Challenge
- AR type rifle
- Sling: single or double point
- 200 rounds of non-magnetic ammo
- Four magazines and carry method
- Eye and ear protection
- Knee pads
- red dot or enhanced optics highly recommended close toe shoes
- Pack a snack
- $40.00 payable prior to event
- Be safe and have fun!
- Please see “Details” below for information regarding this event and method of pay.
- Please click on https://highdesertarc.com/ below to access Eventbrite